I like my current color and want to keep it for as long as possible 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like my current color and want to keep it for as long as possible 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I like my current color and want to keep it for as long as possible 🤣
U r delaying promotion only for the color👏
🤣
I badly want a promotion. For that i need to make at least 300 posts😭
I badly want a promotion. For that i need to make at least 300 posts😭
You’re almost there 🥳 it’s not as bad as you think
I badly want a promotion. For that i need to make at least 300 posts😭
We can help if you stop your silent stalking.. Plus last time you said you are not interested in getting promotions..😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Thanks guys 🤗🤣 but I can’t possibly beat the winner
With this attitude you never will🤣
This is just the reality 🤣 I’ve seen my competition first hand
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
We can help if you stop your silent stalking.. Plus last time you said you are not interested in getting promotions..😆
When did i said that. I think its meghu who said that she doesn’t want promotion because she likes the color😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Thanks guys 🤗🤣 but I can’t possibly beat the winner
You just have to win not literally beat the winner

I won’t 🤣 I’m a pacifist 🤣