I love this savage Abhira😍😍😍
dono ek doosre ki lene mein laga hue hain , na ek doosre ke bina reh paate hain na ek doosre ke saath kya hoga inka🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Edit is awesome👌👌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love this savage Abhira😍😍😍
dono ek doosre ki lene mein laga hue hain , na ek doosre ke bina reh paate hain na ek doosre ke saath kya hoga inka🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Edit is awesome👌👌
These days abhira behaving like breakup couple abhi forgot that she rejected him,akshu be same taane marte hai ki usne dhoka diya types even she knows truth.....these two are crazy and we became crazy....
Haye they are sole reason to watch Yrkkh
Wonderful edit Bhavi🤗
That was quite an entry!
🤣🤣
Sachchi. Akshu is the Savage queen. Abhi ko Savage ka S bhi nahi aata. Yeh bade bachche ko sirf nautangi karna aatha hai.
Abhi school me yeh seekha tha.
A for angry
B for bakwas.
C for cry baby
D for draamebaaz
Abhi needs to learn savage replies and how to lie from Akshara coz Aarohi is a noob at lying.
This edit is beautiful Bhavi 🤗🤗
Even tho I have not seen the episode and I don't like HC dress but damn do they look beautiful together.. how is another question.
Pranali is really looking like a doll. Dulhan se zyada toh dulhan ki behen ka lehanga sundar hai 😆
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
This edit is beautiful Bhavi 🤗🤗
Even tho I have not seen the episode and I don't like HC dress but damn do they look beautiful together.. how is another question.
Pranali is really looking like a doll. Dulhan se zyada toh dulhan ki behen ka lehanga sundar hai 😆
Thank you Noor 🤗
Even i don't like his outfit but together they are magical ❤️
It’s very beautiful bhawana
Bike ko dekhkar ek hi song click hota hai
Dhoom machale machale dhoom

Abhi dhum hi macha raha hai 😆
I love this savage Abhira😍😍😍
dono ek doosre ki lene mein laga hue hain , na ek doosre ke bina reh paate hain na ek doosre ke saath kya hoga inka🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Edit is awesome👌👌
In dono ko kisise matlab hi nahi hai😆
Btw thanks ritz 🤗