I want the editor on our forum right now 🤣even on tt and insta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I want the editor on our forum right now 🤣even on tt and insta
Originally posted by: CNE3Q3PUC3L47NSC
Naah I am not watching this show from disu track....aur abhi toh mere siblings ke exam h toh tv recharge hi nahi hua 1 month se aur aage 2 month aur nahi hoga🤪😆
Just watching ShiVi clips on insta and prema di ke LUs hi kaafi hai😆
Ohh.
Saare shivi scenes insta par mil jaate hai?
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
bohot 😈
Can we have a pakhi didi and bhabimaa face off round? 🤣
Yeah
Poora episode mil jaega subha he on Insta
Haan ...many fanpages only upload shivi scenes
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Can we have a pakhi didi and bhabimaa face off round? 🤣
I swear 🤣
Makers of both the show love them and use the actual loved couple as lollipop.
But I am sure if they have a face-off
For the first time these 2 can bring TRPs 🤣
Salute to the editor🤣bhabhidom and thriller show is what it has become🤪
we should 😆IT WOULD BE STARPLUS’S BB TEHN 🤣Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Can we have a pakhi didi and bhabimaa face off round? 🤣
8-9 baje tak pura episode hi insta me aajata hai
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I swear 🤣
Makers of both the show love them and use the actual loved couple as lollipop.
But I am sure if they have a face-off
For the first time these 2 can bring TRPs 🤣
Starplus can actually end up airing live hathapai.
apniwali bhabhi has done it before