Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Bigboss not posted this in voot because he is to be evicted on weekend .. 😭. Bigboss please spare him one last time .
Sallu coming to put a full stop to it this weekend 😆
Why am I getting a feeling that he’s getting evicted on Saturday? After this short video what else is there to show in his journey video? Rashmi is also a finalist and I’m assuming they’ve replaced her with Umar.
He has best journey in bb15. Bus i want to see him in top 5. Bb walon maat nikalna umar ko :(
They better not evict him!!!!!!😡
What about all the others who got away scot-free???? How dare they!!! And that bloody instigator Pratik!!!!!!!! He has no game except for this. He should be shown the door, just has two games, instigation and lots of spewing bakwaas. And yes stupid romantic angles with anything that looks like a woman!
So pissed off I am!!!
his journey video is full of violence lol