I visit that forum as well.
with that i am just going to say we all are enjoying jijaji romancing(abhi name)😆
yeah I've noticed 🤣 there is outrage on the most recent precap 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I visit that forum as well.
with that i am just going to say we all are enjoying jijaji romancing(abhi name)😆
yeah I've noticed 🤣 there is outrage on the most recent precap 😆
finally the sun has started to shine again 😳
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Aaj kal khali khali sa rehta hai idhar 😆
I try to come but kuchh n kuchh aa hi jata h beech me 😆
koi baat nahi 😆 is it work?
No.. it's my baby 😆
I don't pay much attention to work but she needs full attention and I can't ignore 😆
No.. it's my baby 😆
How old is ur baby?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah I've noticed 🤣 there is outrage on the most recent precap 😆
Isn't it weird or should I say not acceptable that ur sis lover is romancing with you.. and everyone one is okay 🤪
My family would beat that guy and would not tie any relationship.. not with any sis.. 🤣
Nothing much but it's winter so . Need extra care❤️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k