Najar battu laga do behna title pe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Najar battu laga do behna title pe
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-
yooo hooo.. girls i wont be here for time being.. in OS mode right now.. ill be back after finishing it off.. and having with Twitter id till then enjoy
I am writing one too... but next sunday post karungi 😆 Jaldi aana!
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-
Najar battu laga do behna title pe
arey ha lagati hoon! thanks for the reminder!
NEW DT guys!! yay
So I am off to bed since I am on the other side of the planet 🌎
Plzzz everyone get on Twitter and lets trend #Arylie
Hum sab kyun "EXPOSE MALINI IN IMLIE" ke piche rahe bhai 👍🏼... so let's get that enthusiasm out there. Kyunki pata nahi kab Aparna ki tarah Makers bhi flip ho jayenge 🤣🤣
BTW trend karwana kya hain? I like these personally:
ARYLIE FOREVER ❤️🛳
Mr.& Mrs. Lambigadi 🚙🚗
JE PHIRE + Teesri baat udhar rahi 🔥
That's all I can think of now... please add more 😉 and let's see what gets trending or let's just enjoy the fun.
Forgot tagging some others
Originally posted by: Pavilion_way
NEW DT guys!! yay
So I am off to bed since I am on the other side of the planet 🌎
Plzzz everyone get on Twitter and lets trend #Arylie
Hum sab kyun "EXPOSE MALINI IN IMLIE" ke piche rahe bhai 👍🏼... so let's get that enthusiasm out there. Kyunki pata nahi kab Aparna ki tarah Makers bhi flip ho jayenge 🤣🤣
BTW trend karwana kya hain? I like these personally:
ARYLIE FOREVER ❤️🛳
Mr.& Mrs. Lambigadi 🚙🚗
JE PHIRE + Teesri baat udhar rahi 🔥
That's all I can think of now... please add more 😉 and let's see what gets trending or let's just enjoy the fun.
Mr.& Mrs. Lambigadi 🚙🚗
For sure
#ArylieForever as a second tag
AryLieforever sounds too generic.
Agree with you but let's keep twitter war away from here too... We've already got note regarding that as well... We'll communicate about that through pms if we have any info...
Originally posted by: SundariP
Agree with you but let's keep twitter war away from here too... We've already got note regarding that as well... We'll communicate about that through pms if we have any info...
Agreed! sole focus should be Arylie! Ummm.... chalo ek conversation starter sochti hoon!
https://twitter.com/ArulNithya4/status/1477507699080196101
Caption this look of ASR... (hint: if you can't make out or remember he is looking at Imlie)
@everyone who is online please have a go!!!
I need Context is that the hotel suit when they're locked?
Originally posted by: lovereading14
Agreed! sole focus should be Arylie! Ummm.... chalo ek conversation starter sochti hoon!
https://twitter.com/ArulNithya4/status/1477507699080196101
Caption this look of ASR... (hint: if you can't make out or remember he is looking at Imlie)
@everyone who is online please have a go!!!
look at me gurl🤣 i m here looking at you
i can think of this song..
Oh Girl You Are Mine, Oh Girl You Are Mine
Tere Ishq Mein Had Se Gujar Jaau
Oh Girl You Are Mine, Oh Girl You Are Mine
Tere Ishq Mein Had Se Gujar Jaau
Main Jhut Kahun Toh Kahun Toh Kahun Toh Mar Jaau