lyrics are correct but there is no tereOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Thanks for telling me that .. mujhe gaane yaad nhi rehte... I was not even sure if I am writing the right lyrics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lyrics are correct but there is no tereOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Thanks for telling me that .. mujhe gaane yaad nhi rehte... I was not even sure if I am writing the right lyrics
how did you celebrate new years
.Originally posted by: priya185
how did you celebrate new years
Eating food my mother made and watched the big bang theory
What about u
I just finished having a golgappa marathon with my hubby. I can't even laugh properly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I just finished having a golgappa marathon with my hubby. I can't even laugh properly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
wah wah kaun jeeta?
thats coolOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
.
Eating food my mother made and watched the big bang theory
What about u
I saw 83
Phir to ham neighbours hai😉
I am from Gujarat😳