Next year toh harsh Bharti chotu Bharti bhi sath layenge BB mein
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Next year toh harsh Bharti chotu Bharti bhi sath layenge BB mein
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
It's not that I like karan but right now I am finding both of them toxic in this relationship👎🏼
Totally agree. 👍🏼
Hatao TejRan ko, aur jeetao Umar ko. 😊 🥳
U M A R 🥳 F . T .W ⭐️
Ha Abhi Tuje teja bhi pasand hai tooh phir yeeh Kyu nahi 🤣🤣🤣
Overdose of Bharti and her man. Pure cringe 🤢
I never thought I would say such things about tejran specially about teja🤔. Anyways yes even I feel among all the contestants umar is a deserving winner👍🏼🥳Originally posted by: spicysagar
Totally agree. 👍🏼
Hatao TejRan ko, aur jeetao Umar ko. 😊 🥳
U M A R 🥳 F . T .W ⭐️
Thx God Karan is sitting with umar
Bichchu kya inault kar raha hai debo ki🤣
Naati hai ,naak bhi chhoti hai
As if khud bada achcha hai😆