It's not that I like karan but right now I am finding both of them toxic in this relationship👎🏼Originally posted by: spicysagar
Teja is acting like idiot now. Why keep questioning Karan when he goes to Shamita.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's not that I like karan but right now I am finding both of them toxic in this relationship👎🏼Originally posted by: spicysagar
Teja is acting like idiot now. Why keep questioning Karan when he goes to Shamita.
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Mujhe lag raha hai hum yeh thode dino ke liye aaye guests ki khilli udaane ke peeche ban honge iss season.
Havaana report karegi humein😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Teja is trying to be over dominating🤢. The tejaswi before swimming shot at 4am and after that is very different👎🏼. Not that pehle bahut acchi thi but she was better but now she is being very irritating🤢. I am just not liking her
Because that wkv she got pumped up by Salman. I recall her face when Salman asked her why she went in the pool at 4am and her response was cos she likes swimming I did NOT dislike her until then. That response changed everything. Certified FAKE!
the makers were giving her the opportunity to speak her side but she didn't expect it and out came 'I like swimming'.
After that wkv she understood that her and Karan's arguments were being shown in the episodes and since then the manufactured arguments and fake expressions have increased exponentially
Interesting how Teja is not questioned at all, but Rashmi, KK and Umar are.
When Teja equally had the idea and was involved.
She is being royally ignored. Are the creatives worried she is going to say something utterly stupid? 😆
[/QUOTE
She even claimed that the idea belongs to her!
Kiski baat ho rahi hai 🤔
I don't know about narrative but she is being very irritating and dominating nowadays and always wants to prove herself miss perfect🤔. She is behaving like typical annoying gf😕Originally posted by: Hahaahha
Usse pehle toh pura narrative set kar rhi thi na Karan ke against jab dubki lagakr tables turn hui toh apna asli roop phir se dikhana chalu 😂
Hain koi Chaw Chaw karne waali Surbhi Chandana karke.
Harsh Bharti Ghar ke andar