Ya I am just so disappointed ☹️. The worse part is they could get amazing clothes in low budget too and the fact that HC I wearing his own clothes is... It makes me so mad.😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Ya I am just so disappointed ☹️. The worse part is they could get amazing clothes in low budget too and the fact that HC I wearing his own clothes is... It makes me so mad.😡
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
Yes, looks like the dresses are picked from second hand places, or Ross and Marshalls. with 75% discounts.
Its cost cut karna tha to Parthm-shefali, Vansh, Manjari or Nishtha ko disappear kar de. And have a better wardrobe for the leads.
The homes also I dont like. No one lives in the kind of houses they show. Goenka's can move in to a more compact house so they can afford to repair and repaint their houses.
Abhi ka room to hopefully will get a makeover after Abhira marriage and I hope they have better ideas how to do that.
There are so many times I watch serials coz of the houses. dresses or something trendy in the series.
This one has nothing I mean nothing nice other than Harshad Chopra- Pranali Rathod chemistry.
And even those are not in proper clothes or are wearing their own clothes.
Chi chi chi...
tsk tsk tsk...
thu thu thu...
Forget everything! Have you seen Akshu’s purse? Goenka ki poti….she’s been carrying her Walmart wala purse since day one! Koi meri Akshu ko naya handbag la de 😭