New year, new thread but the kaands remain the same😳
Feel free to use this unbiased place to discuss, vent or just chat if you feel like it....you wont be judged for having a different / unpopular opinion, I promise😳
So, have fun!
New year, new thread but the kaands remain the same😳
Feel free to use this unbiased place to discuss, vent or just chat if you feel like it....you wont be judged for having a different / unpopular opinion, I promise😳
So, have fun!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aj ka episode dekhke I’m crying 😭
Anuj-Mukku 🤗
Anuj pulled Anu in the family hug in precap 🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_
Aj ka episode dekhke I’m crying 😭
Anuj-Mukku 🤗
Anuj pulled Anu in the family hug in precap 🥰🥰🥰
Yes the way he pulled Anu with haq in precap 🥰🥰🥰🥰
The bro -sis bond is awesome🤩🤩
I will reserve long review for Sunny’s post. Abhi ke liye commentaries 😆 Okay so Anuj had to talk about his adoption because Mukku pushed him toward that or else he was hesitant to do so in front of the Shahs. Chalo accha hai Also I don’t think AK Group and Kapadia empire are different so rehne do 🤣 Mukku will transfer everything back to Anuj but Vanraj looked suspicious in precap… I feel the makers are using Vanraj as a trump card - jab mann karega flip kardenge 🤓Originally posted by: arya212002
Yes the way he pulled Anu with haq in precap 🥰🥰🥰🥰
The bro -sis bond is awesome🤩🤩
Anuj is expecting Anu to confess her love and it seems that he understood her feelings as per the precap … ab confession ki kya zarurat hai 😆 But that guy deserves to hear those three magical words from Anu… I love when Mukku said “haq jatana seekho” ❤️❤️
Gosh Anuj!
Agar tharak na hoti man mein toh mai isko apna bhai banane tayyar hoti, how beautiful is this bhai behen bond❤️
Yes we are allowed to hate things but no one is allowed to hate mukku or Anuj kapadia...no one.period.
Troll karne ka man sa nahi ho raha is episode ko🥺🤧
and how selfless are Anuj and Anu both
he credits her for making him understand and she gives that silent nod to his decision.
The Kapadias are so pure❤️
but ek baat ko toh troll kar hi sakte hai, that elevator music🤣
is it supposed to be romantic?🤔
I might start missing jee jee re soon🤣
🤣🤣but ek baat ko tih troll kar hi sakte hai, that elevator music🤣
is it supposed to be romantic?🤔
I might start missing jee jee re soon🤣
Dude jis speed se ye log kahi bhi koi bhi gana Baja de rahe hai I'm afraid maan k scenes me "phuo ka taaro ka. Sab ka kehna hai " na baja de🤪
Hey folks, I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
840