Amazing os... 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Amazing os... 🥰
Good night all....
Happy New year to everyone 💐
Stay blessed stay happy 💗
Happy New Year everyone 🥳
Always keep smiling and keep torturing manasa di and Sarah di for updates 🤣
Yarrr these many time passed and see new year too came so how about Soujanya di, jenolin and Sreeja you too start writing the stories 🥳 will be waiting to read yours
Arisha is good girl she herself will give update so I need not to ask her 😁 ( Ari waiting for new year update 😉)
And for Ande where are you girl, missing you too much... A very happy new year to you and yeah come here soon and my greediness is telling me to ask to come back with updatessss 🤭🤭
Uh oh see I'm again behind asking for updates only 🤣 what to do that's the only thing which I can do very perfectly without any laziness, you all know me right 😉
Happy New Year guysssss, at least make this cc active today, manasa di will become happy 😂
Apart from the update I'd wish that all of us would stay connected always... Everyone be happy, healthy, and stay high in your life always ... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Same to you 😘
Yes I am good girl I will give 🙈
Thank you for this ❤️
Same to you❤
Happy New Year all of you🤗
Hope this coming year brings you a lot of love, happiness and prosperity🤗
Happy New Year To All
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Happy new year to all....
Waiting your story di 😆
And good girls give updates soon 🤣