Originally posted by: Sunaina7
I want to know if mhrw other cast or crew were invited toi or if especially saishi were invited alone
It's a couples party๐
Jokes apart I'm just happy to not see certain faces that ruined mhrw for me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
I want to know if mhrw other cast or crew were invited toi or if especially saishi were invited alone
It's a couples party๐
Jokes apart I'm just happy to not see certain faces that ruined mhrw for me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
May this new year bring us lots of happy surprises.
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
I want to know if mhrw other cast or crew were invited toi or if especially saishi were invited alone
Even I want know but puri ki puri team private hai still snehal would have posted something by now,
I guess rutuja is in himachal pradesh
it looks like only saishi are invited
Happy new year guys๐๐โญ
Happy new year girls.
Wish u all a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2022. โค๏ธ
Happy new year ๐ฅณ๐๐ฅณ
Happy new year to all the wonderful people whom I met in this CC and this forum ๐ค
Wish you all a good health , prosperity , peace and abundant love โค๏ธ
They look adorably drunk ๐๐
Can we get some naughty drunk pictures ๐
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4