I only like Ghar ka khana 😆 Ram toh bas khata hai ... Banata thodi hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I only like Ghar ka khana 😆 Ram toh bas khata hai ... Banata thodi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Abhi bohot saal bache hai... Apun 17 ka hi hai abhi 😆 tab tak kya pata mujhe flying solo ka shauk ho jaye 🤣
Are baby ishq umar na dekhe woh toh bas mehoob aur uski deewangi dekhey hai
omggg reallyyyy😍😍😍😍
yes darling specially kaha tha .. I told ki paise jyda le lo but yahi song Chalana .. patidev ko bhi manya bahut
yesss of courseOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
nice idea... 😳 mujhe ghar par bulana khaane par thik?
I am glad Abhimanyu know cooking ... I know how to cook but I am aalsi 😆 wo khud bhi khayega aur mujhe bhi khilayega bana bana kar 🤣
I can cook for survival but I'm good at making desserts.
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
nice idea... 😳 mujhe ghar par bulana khaane par thik?
I am glad Abhimanyu know cooking ... I know how to cook but I am aalsi 😆 wo khud bhi khayega aur mujhe bhi khilayega bana bana kar 🤣
woh cooking aur hum gossiping
jo mujhe mehnga padh raha hai … what to do ?
Waise ek moment aa raha hai yaad mujhe
when I had a couple dance with him on our reception
the song I requested to play “bepnah si mohabbat ki hai” hayeee and u know I what I was imaging HCHe he he
“
I am head over heels in love with the Bepannaah title track❤️. After BP got over i listened to this almost every day. Its such a beautiful song
yesss of course
I can cook for survival but I'm good at making desserts.
Dessert woo woo
Ram is cute
I am head over heels in love with the Bepannaah title track❤️. After BP got over i listened to this almost every day. Its such a beautiful song
So true .. Jen HC had a great chemistry
I was imagining this song on HC pranali but brain takes you back to Bepannah some song suits to original only
Bepanah si mohabbat song was beautiful
yes darling specially kaha tha .. I told ki paise jyda le lo but yahi song Chalana .. patidev ko bhi manya bahut