outfit 2

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
outfit 2

outfit 3

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Arre ye sab evening me batana tha tum sabko😉
Abhi party start ho gayi chalo me de deti hu outfit Ashu tuje 🤗
For you
Woww…. This is too good Bhavi 🤗
Thank you mujhe outfit mil gaya
outfit 4
Thanks Noorieee
I am flying now😆
even I don't know I just copy pasted the link 😛
Happy birthday to you Dad 😃
outfit 5

Bhavi and Priya are our saviors... Everyone ready to slay?!?!?
Everyone is looking beautiful
outfit 6 for anyone who needs
