Ashwin coming nu poi solli inga kuutitu vanthuduven 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ashwin coming nu poi solli inga kuutitu vanthuduven 🤣

What she said?
Don’t worry, we will name someone as Ashwin & let u know
I am still his fan but thappu thappu thane?? Just because of his one mistake, I won't hate him. Tease thaan pannuven. Some trolls I did enjoy😆
Then any pm from you regarding bb 'll be rejected 🤣
Ennoda Uma ala mattum than ipdi yosika midiyum 😳

He should have slept before that speech.. this is too late🤣
Ada cha avasara pattu plan-ah open ah sollidene 😆
I don't know. But recently in one of Ahmed Meeran's video, he said that one director wanted to tell story to Ashwin but Ashwin said he will only listen at star hotel. Unmaya poiya teriyale.