Are people seriously harassing Mayuri over this stupid show? What is wrong with this fandom? Smh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are people seriously harassing Mayuri over this stupid show? What is wrong with this fandom? Smh
Originally posted by: Bluegrass
Are people seriously harassing Mayuri over this stupid show? What is wrong with this fandom? Smh
yes they are and that too pretty bad.. 😭😭😭
Okay so I know this isn't the best energy to bring into the new year, but I am rewatching that scene where Aditya screams out Mr. Raaaatthooooree from the mandap and cue Aryan tearing off a door to get to Imlie - like I want to see some takkar between these two. Keep it coming 😆
Okay behenas help me out here. I am sure it has been discussed in past threads but I can’t find it, after the boxing match why does Aryan throw water on Imlie. It left me scratching my head. What did I miss?
Okay behenas help me out here. I am sure it has been discussed in past threads but I can’t find it, after the boxing match why does Aryan throw water on Imlie. It left me scratching my head. What did I miss?
same curiosity. i couldn't understand it either
Originally posted by: Charishma
Okay so I know this isn't the best energy to bring into the new year, but I am rewatching that scene where Aditya screams out Mr. Raaaatthooooree from the mandap and cue Aryan tearing off a door to get to Imlie - like I want to see some takkar between these two. Keep it coming 😆
if it ever comes.. that Takkar gonna be epic.. and if you add Imlie by Aru's side that would super duper epic..
Okay behenas help me out here. I am sure it has been discussed in past threads but I can’t find it, after the boxing match why does Aryan throw water on Imlie. It left me scratching my head. What did I miss?
Yes! I’ve wondered this too. It was SO random and unnecessary. That was a moment I was like, ugh, maybe this guy is just another jerk…
Originally posted by: Bluegrass
Are people seriously harassing Mayuri over this stupid show? What is wrong with this fandom? Smh
They don't know diff b/w fiction n reality!
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYJplooKBRF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Happy new year 2022 wishes from Arylie
They're now wishing new year as a couple now!!