What's so good about till holi. They will both drink bhaang. Do all stuff and confessions. Will forget everything next day. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What's so good about till holi. They will both drink bhaang. Do all stuff and confessions. Will forget everything next day. 😆
What's so good about till holi. They will both drink bhaang. Do all stuff and confessions. Will forget everything next day. 😆
I LOVE THIS SHOW THE MORE RAITA THE MORE I LOVE IT 🤣
I WANT THEM TO RUN IN CIRCLES UNTIL HOLI
If everyone is predicting, how long this will go, then I am placing my bets on the longest.
Saath janmo thak #AbRohi 🤣
#HarHi
#ManjOhi
I LOVE THIS SHOW THE MORE RAITA THE MORE I LOVE IT 🤣
I WANT THEM TO RUN IN CIRCLES UNTIL HOLI
Yep. And when they have kids. The kids will also be running cricles around Aarohi and Akshara playing, Inky Pinky Ponky, Which is my mommy? 🤣
Yep. And when they have kids. The kids will also be running cricles around Aarohi and Akshara playing, Inky Pinky Ponky, Which is my mommy? 🤣
What about akshu i don't want her to run behind anyone. 😔
Akshu will be popping out the so called kids. 😬🤭
Yep. And when they have kids. The kids will also be running cricles around Aarohi and Akshara playing, Inky Pinky Ponky, Which is my mommy? 🤣
I love this, the kid who is No.1 will be Arohi's 😉
If everyone is predicting, how long this will go, then I am placing my bets on the longest.
Saath janmo thak #AbRohi 🤣
#HarHi
#ManjOhi
I ship #ManjOhi- Dr Bahu and Raita mata 👏 what circus would be Birla house
I saw a reel some days before....it will be so 😎😎......I want to see dance on it...
Originally posted by: aishapl013
I ship #ManjOhi- Dr Bahu and Raita mata 👏 what circus would be Birla house
The best ever circus we had ever seen.
Where all are a different type of species who has no ring master to control them. 🤣