Update Soon 

Thank You ❤ will update soon. 

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter -16- My First Love 

Vansh holding Kabir's Collar .

Vansh : I will not leave you .

Kabir :( Shouting ) What the hell ?  You called me , You spoke about the marriage proposal with my parents and for your kind information " She is my girlfriend ".

Vansh:( Disbeilf ) Really ?

Kabir : Yes , I know we broke up but we still love each other . Is it wrong that I touched her ? If you lay a finger on me , It won't be good .

Kabir warns Vansh furiously .

Vansh loosens  his grip on the collar and leaves it , Vansh turns around closing his eyes tries to control his anger , Tightening his hand into a fist . Punches kabir on his face .

Vansh : (Gritting his teeth ) Even if she is your girlfriend , You never touch her without there per Consent .

Kabir looks at Vansh guiltily as his nose starts bleeding .

At the home , Riddhima was sitting on the couch gloomily .

Vansh walks in and he notices Riddhima holding a cushion tightly around her arms against her chest sitting with a gloom all over her face .

Vansh :(Sitting beside her ) Riddhima  ?

Riddhima lowering her gaze and head doesn't respond to him .

Vansh gently takes her hand and holds it .

Vansh : Riddhima , You didn't answer me ? Share with me everything , I will be with you .

Riddhima :( Calming herself ) Nothing , He was boyfriend . It didn't workout and we broke up . That's all about it .

Vansh : But Riddhima , Did He is try to hurt you in any way ?

Riddhima : No and Vansh , If somebody suddenly stands behind you . You will definitely Startle in fear .

Riddhima after Explaining him leaves immediately with a hesitant fear on her face.

Vansh :(In mind ) I don't why  but I don't feel like accepting what you said , There something more to it and I will make sure I find this out . 

The next day , Riddhima wandering in the garden while sipping the coffee .

Riddhima notices angre doing his exercise in the garden area .

Riddhima walks to him and wishes him "Good Morning ".

Angre baffled with her sudden good morning throws his dumbbell on the ground .

Riddhima :( Straight face , Staring at his body ) You have a really good body . 

After saying that Riddima walks away mindlessly with a straight face .

Angre looks at Riddhima in shock while Vansh walks towards him while holding a Mug of Coffee.

Vansh :(Confused ) Angre ?

Angre :( In Shock , Confused state ) Bhai , Do you think she is fine ?

Vansh : (Tensed ) What , what happened to her ?

Angre : She wished me Morning .

Vansh :(Flabbergasted ) OH God .

Angre : Bhai , I am serious . She never wishes me morning . If she comes across me early in the morning she starts making werid and irritated faces .

I am sure is definitely ill .

Vansh rubbing his forehead .

Angre : Vansh bhai , You don't trust me ? She even complimented that I have a really good body .

Something definitley wrong with her .

Vansh :( widening his eyes , Roars ) Why are you exercising here , There is a Gym inside the house.

Vansh roars and takes the towel , The  covers his body .

Vansh : Go and continue your exercise with a shirt on you .

Angre leaves from there in confused state thinking about Vansh and Riddhima's weird actions .

Vansh looks at his own body and feels a little annoyed .

In the room , Riddhima mindlessly walking from one corner of the room to another corner remembering that he was actually trying to look proposals for her and she feels sad as she realizes he doesn't have any feelings for her .

Riddhima : Should I just stop loving him ? 

Riddhima collapsing on her bed .

Riddhima : Will I be able to do that ? 

Riddhima : No , I can never stop loving him . I have tried and tested .

This can never happen .

Riddhima takes a huge sigh of stress , while she rolls on the bed .

After sometime on the breakfast table , It was silent and Everyone are busy eating the food on there plate .

Riddhima while she was deeply thinking , She notices angre's neat and healthy beard , She finds it nice .She again compliments angre .

Riddhima : Your beard looks really Good .

Vansh widening his eyes takes a look at Riddhima who was busy eating her food after complimenting .

Angre : (Stands up ) Riddhima ? What's with you ? Are you dying or Are you going to kill me ? 

Riddhima :(Confused ) What ? 

Angre : Compliments ? I feel like you are going to kill me ? Tell me what's with you , Why are you being nice . Did I do something  wrong ?

Riddhima :( Shouts ) Because , I am nice and I appreciate all the good looking and beautiful things . If you don't have any interest in my respect then I take back all the things I told you .

Riddhima walks away angrily While is stuck in his words repeating in his mind  " I appreciate all the good looking and beautiful things ".

After sometime in Vansh's Bathroom .

Angre : Bhai , what happened ? 

Angre looking around with confusion .

Angre :( In mind ) Why did he call me in the bathroom ,  to talk ?

Vansh turns to look at Angre , While Angre notices a Razor in his hand .

Vansh : ( Stupefied with himself ) I don't know why I am doing this .

After sometime , Angre sitting on the floor in the bath room , Caressing his soft face .

Angre :( Furious ) I thought we were like siblings .

Vansh : She is not my sister .

Angre : You had feelings for her all along .

Vansh : NO , I didn't but Now I started feeling for her .

Angre : (annoyed ) I didn't expect this to happen , This over whelming me . 

Does she love you too ? 

Vansh nods his head looking at Angre innocently .

Suddenly they both hear a Glass breaking sound and walk outside the room only to witness the staff broke a vase   . The staff were standing there with cartons of different show pieces to arrange and decorate in the hall .

Staff : I am sorry sir , We were actually rearranging antiques and I accidentally broke this .

Vansh : It's okay .

Vansh picks up a Carton .

Vansh : I will do this myself in my Study . No one is allowed to enter there .

Vansh in his study was arranging and replacing the show pieces with the new show pieces .

While he was arranging and placing stuff , Riddhima comes and stands behind him and smiles as she witnesses his cute arrangement .

She Notices a frame in the carton box .

Her eyes widen and she feels uncomfortable looking at the picture .

Riddhima walks away .

Vansh is unaware of Riddhima Standing behind the room and walking away .

He takes the next piece in the carton and Looks at the photo frame in shock .

Tears roll down his cheeks and immediately places the photo frame against his chest tightly holding it .

Riddhima who was standing near the door Starts Crying .

Riddhima :( In mind ) He still loves Ragini .

Riddhima runs away from there without turning back , While vansh was hugging the photo frame and letting out his tears .

Riddhima in her room holding herself tightly wrapping her arms around herself .

Riddhima : (sobbing ) Again I broke my heart , Because I believed he would love me some day .

It's all because of me , I did that to myself . I deserve this heart break .

When somebody is already close to the heart , No matter how many times I knock the door . He is not going to open .

Obviously He doesn't have any feelings for me , He was trying to marry me off .

Riddhima starts remembering the first time her hope and heart broke .

Flashback :

Riddhima was in a call with Vansh and He told her that he was going to get married .

Riddhima doesn't utter word , while she was pouting her lips annoyed .

Vansh : You still wouldn't speak to me ? This time you need to speak to me and attend my wedding .

Riddhima hears Ragini's voice .

Ragini : Pass me the phone , I will convince her .

Riddhima furiously gritting her teeth hangs up the call .

Riddhima : ( Controlling her sobs ) If he calls again , Tell him that I hate him and that women .

I hate both of them .

Riddhima runs away from there and throws herself on the bed  Sobbing .

Flashback ends ...

Riddhima :( In mind )  That time I took care myself, assuming That I was a Kid . Maybe I have to accept and I moved on too .

Only to realize , I just can't move on from you .

I dated many but I tried to find you in others .

When the heard about you cancelled marraige . I was on cloud nine and I just thought to be honest with my feelings to you and make you fall for me .

Riddhima starts remembering the cruise meet after years of being apart and the first words she uttered out of her mouth were her honest feelings .

A smile curves as she remembers all the moments on the cruise closing her eyes .

Riddhima :( Opening her eyes with flowing tears ) But , Now I know This cannot happen .

Riddhima holds herself more tightly sobbing .

In the study :

Vansh holding the photo frame against his chest , closer to his  heart as tears of happiness rolling down .

Vansh looks at the Photo frame and  smiles with tears in his eyes .

Vansh Flips the photo frame to backside and tries to take out something from the photo frame .

He smiles as he finds a folded paper inside the photo frame behind the picture .

He throws the Frame and Ragini's picture a side .

Vansh : I finally found this , My Family .

Vansh caressing the paper looks at the crayon drawing of a family With a big smile on his face and remembers drawing that at school and showing the paper to his both the parents .

Do comment  your feedback in the comment section.

Stay safe ❤

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Thank You, will update soon. 

Maybe tomorrow  👻

Max789 thumbnail

Chapter - 17- Nightmare 

Riddhima clutching the pillow with dried up tears and tear stained face staring at the ceiling aimlessly .

Riddhima :( In mind ) When I realized my love for him as I grew older , I was so happy and I wished , Tried to make him fall for me , Even when I know he loves somebody .

I am such a fool to do that to myself .

I have to face this now , I cannot stay with Vansh anymore .

I will leave tomorrow .

I Just cannot keep on giving false hopes to my heart .

I have to leave this place .

Vansh hugging the paper was sleeping peacefully .

Vansh starts remembering his sweet childhood .

Flashback : 

Little Vansh was running towards his mother while carrying a bag on his back and The paper in his hands .

Vansh :(Excited) Mom ,look at this !

Vansh's mom : Wow , Vansh You drew this so well .

Vansh's mom : (Excitedly pointing at the women in the drawing  ) Is this me ? 

Vansh nods his head excitedly .

Vansh's Mom : And Is this dad ?   

Vansh again Nods his head .

Vansh's mom :So , sweet baby . Give me a hug .

Vansh's mom hugs him tightly and plants a sweet kiss on his cheeks , Vansh rubs his cheek irritated , while his mom laughs .

Vansh : Mom , Where is dad ?

Vansh's mom : He's on a business trip , He will come soon .

Vansh : Okay .

After sometime on the dining table :

Vansh : Mom , When will dad come back ?

Vansh's mom :(annoyed ) I wish he comes soon , I missing him too .

Vansh : Okay , Uma eat now . 

Vansh's mom :( Angry , Holds vansh's cheeks and pulls them  ) Uma ? I am your mom ,Don't call me with my name .

If you do so , I will complaint to your dad and You know your dad's anger .

Suddenly Uma listens to some strange voices inside the house and her heart beats Fast . 

Uma gulps down her saliva in fear and After a moment of checking the house She pulls her away from the fear .

Uma after taking a sigh of relief , She asks Vansh if he finished his dinner . Suddenly her eye falls on the shadow behind the pillar .

Uma breathes becomes heavier as she was panicking , She dials her first call to her husband .

Who doesn't  pick up the call . She notices the man walking towards . She immediately picks up little Vansh and takes the stairs reaches  her room .

She runs away with vansh and locks herself in the room .

Vansh :( Scared ) Mom ?

Uma dials up the number of Watchman .

Uma :(breathing heavily with stuttering words ) Watchman ? Some one is in the house .

Vansh starts questioning her mother worriedly .

Vansh :  MOM , What happened ?

They both hear loud banging on the door and look at the door in shock .

Uma picks up vansh and Opens the cupboard door .

Uma places him in the little place in the wardrobe .

Uma : (Sweating profusely and stuttering ) Don't come out till I ask you to come .

Vansh starts crying and Uma consoles him and locks the door .

Vansh waits for Uma and she doesn't come for a long time , He breathes properly in the small spaced cupboard because of the holes in the cupboard , He sweats profusely in the and In fear , anxiety he losses his conscious .

Vansh starts gaining his conscious and opens his eyes only to witness the bright light and his worried dad trying to waking him up on the bed .

Vansh immediately hugs his dad tightly and starts crying .

Suddenly he listens to a questioning voice and opens his eyes to witness police around him .

Police :(Shocked ) Is he your Son ?

Vansh's dad breaks his hug and with a shocked face .

Vansh's dad : No , I am not his dad .

I am just his neighbor .

Vansh looks at Ajay shocked and he doesn't understand what was happening .

Police : Oh , Then Why he is calling you his dad ?

Ajay : He's Fatherless child and I used to take care of him as a neighbor uncle , He might have got confused .

Police looks at ajay suspiciously and takes vansh with him , while vansh shouts for his dad .

As they reach the hall , Vansh witnesses a dead body with blood all over the floor .

His heart stops beating for a second as he looks at the body .

It was his mother lying on the floor .

The police investigate the Traumatized vansh .

Vansh doesn't answer anything .

Vansh again asks for his dad and cries out loud .

Police : Son , He's not your dad don't do that .

The police talk within themselves .

Police 2 : Why he's asking for his neighbor and regarding him as his father ? and strange there are no family pictures in this whole huge house .

Police 3 : You know the dead women is a single mother , she is unmarried It's on papers and we found his birth certificate too without father name . I think this neighbor used to come here all the time and was intimate with his mother . The child might have confused him with his father .

Police 2 : (Sighs )Poor child .

Vansh overhears them but doesn't understand anything .

After few months of investigation with no proper evidences the murder case gets closed and Vansh was sent to Orphanage as he doesn't have any parents nor relatives to take care , Thus making him a Orphan .

The seven year old Vansh traumatized with all that , He keeps looking at the drawing he drew and remembers his parents and there moments together .

Vansh : (Heavily breathing ) He's my dad .

He's my dad .

When the care takers reached him , He used to only utter few words in his trauma " He's my dad", As he doesn't realize that he was not in his conscious .

After few moths , He starts accepting the tough and bitter truth about his parents but he could never forget his father disowning him Infront of the police .

Vansh as the time passed he wanted to meet his father and ask him the reason of disowning him.

He knows in his little heart that his father loves him very much , He wanted to reunite with him and his family of grand parents and relatives .

Flashback ends ...

Vansh in his sleep mouthing some words continuously .

Vansh : I know dad , You wouldn't abandon me and I know you love me  . I will find out and I want you .

Riddhima while crossing his room witnesses vansh struggling and speaking to himself in his sleep .

Riddhima rushes to him and holds his face , He was sweating and mouthing some unaudible words .

Riddhima : ( Patting his chest )Vansh  wake  up , Are you fine ?

Vansh suddenly wakes in shock and Breathes heavily .

Riddhima moves her hand on his shoulder to him down .

Riddhima :( Worried ) Did you have a Nightmare .

Vansh :( In mind) Yes , I hope that was a nightmare but It was a reality of my life . That Day I should'nt have listened to my mom and walk behind her and save her life . 

I shouldn't have left my father and hugged my father tightly while he uttering non sense . I know that he was my father but I still didn't do anything to prove myself . I lost him too that day .

I lost both of them in the real nightmare of my life which is a reality of my life .

Riddhima offers him some water and Vansh takes it while staring at vansh .

Riddhima looks away and starts leaving .

Vansh holds her hand while she was leaving .

Vansh :(In mind ) I lost everyone but I will not lose you .

Vansh : Riddhima will you marry me ?

Riddhima looks at him with widened eyes in shock .

Please do leave your comments in the comment section .

Stay safe 

Max789 thumbnail

Chapter -18- Marriage 

Vansh : (In mind ) Not Anymore , I won't fear and stop myself from being with my love . 

Vansh hugs Riddhima tightly .

Leaving Riddhima speechless .

Riddhima :( Stuttering  ) But Ragini ?

Vansh :( breaks his hug with a Confused face expression )Ragini ?

You don't know that , We broke up ?

Riddhima becomes tight lipped .

Vansh : I know that you love me , I am not dumb .

Riddhima starts breathing heavily .

Vansh : I really want  to marry you and stay with you.

with all my sincerity I would confess that , I have never thought of you with that intention... You know .

But everything changed in past few days , I started thinking ... NO , I started falling for you Riddhima .

I never thought one day you would come to me and make me develop new feelings for you .

I never thought .

Vansh caressing Riddhima's face was expecting her to answer .

Riddhima runs away like a swift .

Riddhima in her room sits on her bed like a statue .

After a while realizing what she heard .

She stands on the bed and starts jumping on the bed with a wide and happy smile .

Suddenly a thought arises in her mind and she stops jumping .

Riddhima :(Panting ) But Ragini .

She brushes off the thoughts in a moment and continues jumping .

After few days , Vansh and Riddhima get married in the  registration office .

Outside the registration office .

Suddenly a group of gangsters start attacking Vansh , Riddhima and angre with Guns .

They both Tackle the situation and reach home safely .

Riddhima shivers in fear remembering the attack on Vansh .

Riddhima sits on the couch in Stress .

Vansh and Angre were agitated and were contacting someone .

Riddhima : Vansh , do you work for mafia ?

Vansh and angre look at her shocked .

Vansh : Huh ? Why are you asking such a question ?

Riddhima : Why didn't you contact police first then ?

Vansh starts stealing glances .

Angre : We already did that Riddhima .

stop thinking all stupidly .

Vansh : Why did you have that thought  ?

Riddhima starts remembering .

Flashback :

Someone was speaking to her .

Person : Because vansh runs a mafia.

Riddhima :(bewildered ) what ?

Person : You don't believe me ? Think how he gets all this money for your education and all expenses ? My salary

Riddhima :(Innocently ) By doing his work .

Person : Yeah , by killing people and illegal crimes .

Riddhima : He can never do that .

Person : Any way , You are going to meet him soon . When you will witness this with your own eyes. You will understand and believe in what I am saying now .

Riddhima clutches her corner of the skirt tightly in fear .

Flashback ends ...

Vansh : Riddhima ?

Riddhima : I think , I was just thinking like stupid .

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome 

Update Soon 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing Max

Advance Happy New Year 2022 🥳 

Max789 thumbnail