Good she is leaving the CN zoo. Virat Sruti and kaku ki chirag ko mubarak ho ! Leave that poor girl alone. Let her breathe …
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Good she is leaving the CN zoo. Virat Sruti and kaku ki chirag ko mubarak ho ! Leave that poor girl alone. Let her breathe …
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGyqAgP08N/?utm_medium=copy_link
I don't have any hopes. In BTS she is in CN 😐.
I have a feeling she will probably fall unconscious or something again....i hope not. I want her to be AWAY from CN atleast for a few days. Please makers give us at least this.
I think she will leave but not tomorrow.
after some drama in bedroom and ZA drama. All theses dramas take at least 2 episodes in Ghum .
I need to call my people for the good News
Sai leaving party kro
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGyqAgP08N/?utm_medium=copy_link
I don't have any hopes. In BTS she is in CN 😐.
Its old I think
Virat badhai ho papa bangaye 🥳 Asaman se tapka bacha Saahas chavhan no more pawad 😆
God father virat chavhan🤣🤣
Shurti very cunning n methi churi
Bappa real life mein Virat jaisa pati kisiko mat dena 😔 What he is doing is cheating on his wife emotionally and when questioned, he is manipulative 😡 what a douchebag !
He given all information why he is hidden truth with family n wife ,he is emotional fool shurti played very well used his weekness I am sure she knows sada alive .the way she said sahas chavhan OMG 😡
Niklegi na pakka! Ya koi superstition aayega beech mei.
Virat says he was hiding the truth for Sais career. He doesn't want her to get arrested.
2 things.
1. What he tells Sai will come under Marital privelege. She cannot be forced to testify against him.
2. If he gets arrested n is suspended and called traitor- she will get labelled as wife of traitor. So she will have to bear the brunt of that.
So his logic as usual - LACKING!