A blank slate so that we can all rewrite our lives? 🤔
A blank slate so that we can all rewrite our lives? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes. What is this?
I know. I didn't expect this at all.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
A blank slate so that we can all rewrite our lives? 🤔
I have never seen anything like this in my life.
Aah. A picture of my future.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Aah. A picture of my future.
It's magical 😍
The important thing is how did he manage to do it ? Are members allowed to post blank post on IF. I am suspicious that this is an alias of someone higher up.
Originally posted by: surajhere
The important thing is how did he manage to do it ? Are members allowed to post blank post on IF. I am suspicious that this is an alias of someone higher up.
What is this?
I was wondering how a blank post was being allowed.