Originally posted by: Kamala05
To stay away from negativity and negative thoughts and reinvent me.
So you are leaving IF? 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kamala05
To stay away from negativity and negative thoughts and reinvent me.
So you are leaving IF? 😔
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
to get back to 2002
Your choice of computer software is already in that year 😃
* Reduce shopping and start designing dresses again. Atleast for myself and sis
* Improve photoshopping skills
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What are your 2022 plans ?
Not sure ...I just want to be a better version of myself.. don't know whether will be able to achieve it in 2022 or in some other year or may be never .. actually I don't even understand now what I want ..such a jerk 😑
Edited: but the only thing I know for sure is that I want my son to have a happy and healthy life. May be then one day I'll be called a good mother.
With friends like these, do I need dushmans? 🤔
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12