Well in that case you're welcome Meghu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well in that case you're welcome Meghu 🤣
We know u can’t go anywhere.
Aadat se majboor. Have to come back
And yet I’ve been the one making all the threads around here 🤪🤣 you all are the lazy ones
We'll see that later 🤣🤣
i love both screen and books generally. Book has freedom on characters but screen have amazing visuals 🤩Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah 🤣 I try not to let it affect me too much 🤣 could end up being a nice alternative you won’t know until you watch
I’ll probably start it tomorrow
I just started then paused cause i am chitchatting here on IF😆
Not if the forum closes 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i love both screen and books generally. Book has freedom on characters but screen have amazing visuals 🤩
I just started then paused cause i am chitchatting here on IF😆
Once the AT is over you are free to watch ⭐️🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And yet I’ve been the one making all the threads around here 🤪🤣 you all are the lazy ones

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ye meghs kaam hi nalayako vale karti he 🤣
Aajkal pata nahi kiske saath ghoomti hai jo aise lakshan ho gaye hai 🤣
This route was not even in the map 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k