I thought it's reverse... I mean day here night there .
Winter here, summer there 🤣
Yeah Vampire plant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought it's reverse... I mean day here night there .
Winter here, summer there 🤣
Yeah Vampire plant
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Okay ⭐️ will she disguise herself to go there? Or how will she hide her identity
They could keep their nazar from far or hire someone or yeah disguise
Disguising will be fun 🤣
I thought it's reverse... I mean day here night there .
Winter here, summer there 🤣
Yeah Vampire plant
No no it’s winter here a very cold winter 🤣🤣
Thorns = fangs 🤣
They could keep their nazar from far or hire someone or yeah disguise
Disguising will be fun 🤣
I want a disguise 🤣 but don’t know exactly what 🤣
Yesterday it rained and now it's too cold 😆 here too.
Fangs.. no heartbeat 🤣
Sidli will discuss it n 🤣
Yesterday it rained and now it's too cold 😆 here too.
Fangs.. no heartbeat 🤣
Instead of water pour in blood 😈🤣
Sidli will discuss it n 🤣
Okay 🤣 you mean SiLi
Winter here seems very cold to me. But some of other family members wants us to come and visits Canada in minus degree weather. 😒
Winter here seems very cold to me. But some of other family members wants us to come and visits Canada in minus degree weather. 😒
No thank you 🤣 we have it better off here 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k