Get well soon Ritu. We miss you.
https://giphy.com/gifs/greetingsisland-ecards-feel-better-ddnwBn4MDR0fxmARdC
https://giphy.com/gifs/hugs-sending-a-hug-u04bOWYPdInzmZCOqR
Shall I send Dr.Jija Ji😉
@Noor I'm unable to tag you for some reason.
Get well soon Ritu. We miss you.
https://giphy.com/gifs/greetingsisland-ecards-feel-better-ddnwBn4MDR0fxmARdC
https://giphy.com/gifs/hugs-sending-a-hug-u04bOWYPdInzmZCOqR
Shall I send Dr.Jija Ji😉
@Noor I'm unable to tag you for some reason.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
GET WELL SOON JIJA JI IS WAITING FOR YOU 😉

This until you feel better
Because Tom Hillis makes everything a little bit brighter
what hppn? who is ritu?
Ritu is @2TheMoonAndBack… she’s come down with a fever.
Aww you made a thread for her😒 so cute yaar sammy!! And yes Ritu IF is not the same without you and your laughs so come back sooooonnnn
you are not gonna let this go, are you?😆
Aww Get well soon Ritu ❤️
https://tenor.com/view/danny-devito-speedy-recovery-get-well-gif-15791730
finally a hospital that looks WORSE than BIRLA HOSPITAL 🤣