I can't get the teams. As per the promo, Debo and Pratik are torturing one in the box when they are from opposite teams 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't get the teams. As per the promo, Debo and Pratik are torturing one in the box when they are from opposite teams 🤔
sayad ek hi team mein ho🤔😆 ya promo edit se aisa lag raha hai same team😂 though elimination ki nahi phir task dikha hi dete 😆 bekaar ka natak LF bandh karne kaOriginally posted by: roni_berna
I can't get the teams. As per the promo, Debo and Pratik are torturing one in the box when they are from opposite teams 🤔
sayad ek hi team mein ho🤔😆 ya promo edit se aisa lag raha hai same team😂 though elimination ki nahi phir task dikha hi dete 😆 bekaar ka natak LF bandh karne ka
I swear. LF should have been on.
though you can watch LF now 😆 sab khush dikh rahe hai 😆
Finally a task I want to see, since it’s elimination tasks hopefully all bets will be off😎
Originally posted by: OPPEXKZEL672KVQO
Finally a task I want to see, since it’s elimination tasks hopefully all bets will be off😎
But no on got eliminated it seems like!
Maybe they will eliminate someone tomorrow