Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Jersey kab release ho raha hai
Trousers ke saath
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Jersey kab release ho raha hai
Trousers ke saath
LOL sorry spitting was fresh in my mind because I had just finished reading this: https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/615191
What I meant was it’s crazy to me for BOI to say any film that doesn’t appeal to the lowest common denominator is a “bad” film when the lowest commmon denominator thinks it’s cool to spit giant red loogies on buildings. As an elitist American born girl - GROSSS!!!!!
Originally posted by: Illyrion
LOL sorry spitting was fresh in my mind because I had just finished reading this: https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/615191
What I meant was it’s crazy to me for BOI to say any film that doesn’t appeal to the lowest common denominator is a “bad” film when the lowest commmon denominator thinks it’s cool to spit giant red loogies on buildings. As an elitist American born girl - GROSSS!!!!!
Ughhhh Stop please. I feel like throwing up.
Did mods do a thread merge? Seems like one thread on (de)merits of BOI and evergreen one on the mighty triumvirate vs the one and only Roshan.
Originally posted by: Illyrion
Did mods do a thread merge? Seems like one thread on (de)merits of BOI and evergreen one on the mighty triumvirate vs the one and only Roshan.
No it's same topic going on. Triumvirate vs Roshan started due to one of the comments by someone.
Originally posted by: AE5ODVCHNUNAXU46
Biopics are boring anyhow. I don't understand why they keep churning out one after another despite being failures barring dhoni.
Indeed super boring and lazy.
Seems 83 film team also not shocked 😆
Must be Covid effect.How is the film?
Must be Covid effect.How is the film?
Lot of people have not liked it, which is weird. Raja Sen said Cricket lovers aren't liking the film while people who don't follow cricket much are loving it.
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2093023125449613798?s=46
This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....
https://x.com/ladynationalist/status/2039033150375067958?s=46
Name an actor who you think has been under utilized and really needs the right opportunities to shine through. I think we see this a lot in...
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
35