Not ghee in aag. I go and start the fire myself and let other people add ghee🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not ghee in aag. I go and start the fire myself and let other people add ghee🤣
thanks Andy 🤣
Hriti or Ayesha will do that 🤣
Not ghee in aag. I go and start the fire myself and let other people add ghee🤣
Even better 🤣 it’s like that meme with the girl in front of the burning house 🤣 aag lagao aur bhaag jaao
Just imagine 🤣 whoever and wherever 🤣
Hriti or Ayesha will do that 🤣
Yet neither of them are here 😎🤣
Not ghee in aag. I go and start the fire myself and let other people add ghee🤣
Give us this entertainment too 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Even better 🤣 it’s like that meme with the girl in front of the burning house 🤣 aag lagao aur bhaag jaao
So much fun. Because i am in my home typing and having fun. But in their words i can feel the frustration. And i am like why we are just talking
To fir brakes fail kar do 🤣
So much fun. Because i am in my home typing and having fun. But in their words i can feel the frustration. And i am like why we are just talking
So evil I love it 😈🤣🤣
Use this emoji on them : 😳
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k