She rolls her eyes when Akshay enters and doesn't look happy but when she talks to him she seems fine.. is this normal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYy7gYi17c4
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYy7gYi17c4[]/YOUTUBE]
She rolls her eyes when Akshay enters and doesn't look happy but when she talks to him she seems fine.. is this normal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYy7gYi17c4
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYy7gYi17c4[]/YOUTUBE]
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Akshay is always a lot quieter with his spouse.
She is probably sick of his philandering ways.
Poor girl, she was finally getting a moment to shine on her own, but then they invite her husband to join in. Deflating.
Normal wife behavior I guess...
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Poor girl, she was finally getting a moment to shine on her own, but then they invite her husband to join in. Deflating.
Did look like that actually!
I feel like she’s always eye-rolling and shitty at the world. That’s the vibe I get from her. Damn though, tonight I’ve realised that I don’t really like her, not even a little bit, not at all. 🙂

I feel like Twinkle is always embarrassed around Akshay, because she considers herself intellectually superior and she's always worried he's going to pronounce some English word wrong or he's going to make some grammatical mistake😆 She's always talking over him or talking down at him, correcting him, questioning what he says and generally being rude.
I feel like Twinkle is always embarrassed around Akshay, because she considers herself intellectually superior and she's always worried he's going to pronounce some English word wrong or he's going to make some grammatical mistake😆 She's always talking over him or talking down at him, correcting him, questioning what he says and generally being rude.
That explains why he is way quieter around her.
Haha she actually rolled her eyes and gave a stiff smile like she was thinking in her mind “ugh! Here he comes again to spout some nonsense “ 😆😆
https://x.com/i/status/2033379318865260892 https://x.com/i/status/2033390533692019118
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
57