Originally posted by: sairat07
Mil gayiiii!!!!!!!!!
Viru k kaam ki cheez!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWspXA2oPm9/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b0iydtDZLU&ab_channel=IshtarMusic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sairat07
Mil gayiiii!!!!!!!!!
Viru k kaam ki cheez!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWspXA2oPm9/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b0iydtDZLU&ab_channel=IshtarMusic
Planning to watch 83'? I am.
Planning to watch 83'? I am.
Yes, this weekend!
Saw Spidey:NWH the first weekend, lovvvveeedddd the movie, one of the best theatre experiences of lifetime plus was my first theatre outing post covid era❤️❤️
Do you watch Marvel movies?
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Yes, this weekend!
Saw Spidey:NWH the first weekend, lovvvveeedddd the movie, one of the best theatre experiences of lifetime plus was my first theatre outing post covid era❤️❤️
Do you watch Marvel movies?
I watch Marvel movies. I saw Spidey: NWH. It was my first theatre outing too. Loved the integration. I am out of town so I will watch 83' later. 😃
I watch Marvel movies. I saw Spidey: NWH. It was my first theatre outing too. Loved the integration. I am out of town so I will watch 83' later. 😃
Happy holidays😊
I want to catch Atrangi Re too when I have a bit of time, heard that it's very different in it's writing and narration.
I think everyone in this forum is against patriarchal norms of society....so if you are interested in watching a movie about it and how an women frees from it ...I will suggest a movie....a Malayalam one ..has subtitles...
THE GREAT INDIAN KITCHEN...
Have heard rave reviews. Yet to watch though 👍🏼
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
I think everyone in this forum is against patriarchal norms of society....so if you are interested in watching a movie about it and how an women frees from it ...I will suggest a movie....a Malayalam one ..has subtitles...
THE GREAT INDIAN KITCHEN...
Oh yes, I saw this movie in a year end top ten movie list. Heard that it was rejected by multiple platforms and then hit it off.
Will watch! Thanks for the recommendation 😁
Kya karte ho tum sab yaha Jo tumhe CC pe bhi warning mil jaati hai wo bhi baar-2🤣
Krishna ki mahima hai.
Geeta ki garima hai.
Grantho ka yeh Granth mahan hain..