Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks ritzi... Love the concept of this thread 💖
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST 🔥 😍
My new fav thread 🤪
Guysssss we should create an AT for Fahmaan ... Gash and Sumbul have one already I think... we need one for him as well... banaye kya?
Originally posted by: lovereading14
Guysssss we should create an AT for Fahmaan ... Gash and Sumbul have one already I think... we need one for him as well... banaye kya?
neki aur puch puch..
Sundari ji.. aapke vichar ???
Sure but I think it needs DT approval
but waise rahne do.. hum log ek jagah hi ache hai jyada jagah jayenge to dhang se baat nahi kar payenge.
I thought and asked abt having an AT for Fahmaan Sumbul/AryLie but the mod said they aren't an official couple yet so I am waiting for their wedding.
But I'll ask abt just Fahmaan ke liye At