Live was for 10 seconds...even I didn't see..notification aaya then ended
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Live was for 10 seconds...even I didn't see..notification aaya then ended
No....not very okay with the Raaz, Murder, Zeher sort of things going out here....need Jannat🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Then go watch the episode.....it will bring down all the garmi🤣
The episode to you : "bohoth garmi garmi kar rahi thi na Disha ji....kounsa video dekh liya aapne🤓😎"🤣
Episode ke heat se combustion ho jaayega, mujhe zinda rehns hai na🤣🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Live was for 10 seconds...even I didn't see..notification aaya then ended
Yeah! Got it dear!😆
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Live was for 10 seconds...even I didn't see..notification aaya then ended
Maybe like me that day🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
No....not very okay with the Raaz, Murder, Zeher sort of things going out here....need Jannat🤣
Nothing like this is going on here🤣
Kaunse forum pe visit kar aaye aap!?!??😆
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Episode ke heat se combustion ho jaayega, mujhe zinda rehns hai na🤣🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺
Then go to mandir
Ghanta.....I mean.....ghanti bajaao....shaanti paao😳
Harini ke dozen bhar ke siblings aa raha hai, uske mummy papa, nani, chote nanas nanis, mamas and maamis, sab log turned on hai🙈🙈
Chiraago ki barsaat🤩🤩
Originally posted by: sairat07
Nothing like this is going on here🤣
Kaunse forum pe visit kar aaye aap!?!??😆
Bashing bro bashing..........woh mere se padha nahi jaata🤣