Originally posted by: simply.meghana
On rewatches I stop watching after leap completely and only watch the handful of Abhiya scenes 🤣🤣 the rest is quite frankly trash
Great 👍
So i am not the only one who did that.😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
On rewatches I stop watching after leap completely and only watch the handful of Abhiya scenes 🤣🤣 the rest is quite frankly trash
Great 👍
So i am not the only one who did that.😅
No one likes post leap 😆 and I often got frustrated pre leap as well but it wasn’t as bad 🤣
I don’t know why u r not visiting the forums. But i really hope that u r okay and doing well🤗
We miss you diya 🤗❤️
Siddharth character was way better than jay.
i think this is common across entire pkyek fandom. There is just something about post leap that we all seem to dialike 😛😉
hmm sabka ek ek karke forum se gaya. Hone ka time aya he kya? 🤔
Siddharth character was way better than jay.
For sure 🤣⭐️ better than Metz even
sid was witty and jay was annoyingSiddharth character was way better than jay.
. finally a new topic by you 🤣
I keep the brightness at 0 always🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k