Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
WOHOO AKSHU RAN AWAY FROM PAGAL LOG 🥳
Harsh ne kidnap to nahi krvaya ?😡
WOHOO AKSHU RAN AWAY FROM PAGAL LOG 🥳
Aise bhaag ke janewalo me se nahi hai Akshu🤔
I think harsh and arohi ka kuch naya plan hoga
The way arohi was informing birlas about missing, kuch teek nhi lag raha hai! She can't be this concerned about her!
New drama😑
I hope she is not in danger I hope akshu u dbr come back
I have doubt on arohi
Fire incident truth is out to abhimanyu?
Also, is Abhimanyu’s wallpaper back to akshara or did he show watchman her photo?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Also, is Abhimanyu’s wallpaper back to akshara or did he show watchman her photo?
Banda reh hi nahi pata Akshu k bina