I used the gif because her expressions went well with my comment. It wasn’t used to make a point but since you said it, can’t disagree with it. 🥂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I used the gif because her expressions went well with my comment. It wasn’t used to make a point but since you said it, can’t disagree with it. 🥂
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I used the gif because her expressions went well with my comment. It wasn’t used to make a point but since you said it, can’t disagree with it. 🥂
I will admit Devdas was good in parts but overall she is one of the worst actresses to ever be in Bollywood. 😆
Stop exaggerating. You went too far with the Rakhi Sawant comparison. It’s obvious. 😆
I will admit Devdas was good in parts but overall she is one of the worst actresses to ever be in Bollywood. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Stop exaggerating. You went too far with the Rakhi Sawant comparison. It’s obvious. 😆
Glad to know you agree. Kinda. 😛
I love Sara but she’s an average actor. Her public profile is curated but she has such a fun, smart personality!!
Both are equally bad… their big teeth are equally distracting too…
How do you compare, Aish prefers staying at home and she work, now if Saras also sits at home, then we can compare who is better at sitting at home 🤷
Sara is awful, so no.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Both are equally bad… their big teeth are equally distracting too…
Yes agreed. Why did both give us severe torture with their acting?
Aishwarya was good in Raincoat, Provoked, Taal and I think it is too early to compare Sara to her or claim Sara is better.
I agree Ash is not some great actor and is quite inconsistent in her performances if she does not have good directors.
But it is too early and unfair to say Sara acts better than Ash.
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4