I watched Minnal Murali on Netflix. So, so, so good! Much better than the usual crap served up by Marvel and DC. GO, TOVINO!!!
I watched Minnal Murali on Netflix. So, so, so good! Much better than the usual crap served up by Marvel and DC. GO, TOVINO!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
what’s it about?Originally posted by: WNFMUSFXGXEQ3VT4
I watched Minnal Murali on Netflix. So, so, so good! Much better than the usual crap served up by Marvel and DC. GO, TOVINO!!!
I did not like that Disney’s cruella as they glorified the villain
CANNOT WAIT to watch it! Been looking forward to the film since that last shot of him putting the falling glass back with his legs on Oru Murai Vanthu Pattaya playing in background 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
what’s it about?
I did not like that Disney’s cruella as they glorified the villain
Superhero origin story. Dont want to give spoilers. Watch it. It's really good.
Originally posted by: 53NJ66T7TYNXFSNV
CANNOT WAIT to watch it! Been looking forward to the film since that last shot of him putting the falling glass back with his legs on Oru Murai Vanthu Pattaya playing in background 😆
Great thing is it actually has a plot, and the side characters are delicious😆. Like the old superhero comic books.
Can't imagine what the makers would've done with Marvel kind of budget.
Omg I am planning to take Netflix just to watch this one.😆Glad to here it is good
I just hope this was an exception and we don't have Indian cinema hit by this superhero bug.
Love this.
I wish people would pay more attention to this movie, but all the oxygen is being sucked up 83 and Spiderman. :(
Juat finished watching!!! Whatta moviee!!! Should've released in theaters. Everyone rocked it. Honestly this is how a proper superhero movie is made. Bollywood should learn from them.
https://x.com/i/status/2053878934094364904
https://x.com/i/status/2034611846133719228 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBotyv_TSZg
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
5