tried and refused production ka review dekha, I think main dekhungi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tried and refused production ka review dekha, I think main dekhungi
Merry Christmas folks.. peace, love and happiness🤗❤️❤️
Hope we see better character enactment and storyline by 2022😆
Originally posted by: Devikadish
tried and refused production ka review dekha, I think main dekhungi
Kaun hai yeh!?!??🤣
I have downloaded it.... Aaj raat dekh lungi😃
Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 everyone. Hope all r doing well and keeping safe.
Yt channel hai, anu aunty aur imlie ko roast kiya hai, mostly ghum ka no. Next hai.
Anyways, I just watched Atrangi re. I liked it. Dhanush was the showstealer
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Yt channel hai, anu aunty aur imlie ko roast kiya hai, mostly ghum ka no. Next hai.
Anyways, I just watched Atrangi re. I liked it. Dhanush was the showstealer
Mujhe laga garam sitara aur murga kauwa k jaise kuch hoga🤣
Haina!!!!!
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Yt channel hai, anu aunty aur imlie ko roast kiya hai, mostly ghum ka no. Next hai.
Anyways, I just watched Atrangi re. I liked it. Dhanush was the showstealer
Love Dhanush....my favourite actor
I can't wait for Tried & Refused to roast ghum.....if Anu aunty got so much roasting...I can imagine ghum getting 10x. I'm fantasizing that he must've have felt ghum was the worst....that's why he will review it last....kinda like keeping the worst for the last. 😆 I'll feel ecstatic when the review comes...waiting eagerly and impatiently
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Love Dhanush....my favourite actor
I can't wait for Tried & Refused to roast ghum.....if Anu aunty got so much roasting...I can imagine ghum getting 10x. I'm fantasizing that he must've have felt ghum was the worst....that's why he will review it last....kinda like keeping the worst for the last. 😆 I'll feel ecstatic when the review comes...waiting eagerly and impatiently
Humse loyal fan kahi mil jaaye toh batana🤣
Tab tak i'll go and watch Anu aunty's one😆
wah 👏👏... My trap more easy... My hubby can say what other girls wearing who stood beside me in a picture but not mine😡😡🤣🤣
Men are men yaar 🤛👊