Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Drama on the way🥳
Aarohi is selfish she can never trust Akshara.
I want abhimanyu to listen
She is such a tongue twister yar,😡i want abhi to teach nice lesson for her mentally torchering akshu
Sahi mein...I want abhimanyu in action mode...after knowing the truth
Lol. What are we thinking and what are they showing. We thought shaadi will break because Abhi finding out the truth or Aarohi finding the adoption papers. But NO. shaadi tooti because Harsh pushed the dates for a minister's surgery 🤣
Or kya hona baaki hai is show mein? Why is this so power-packed with drama without a breather?
Abhi humein full episode ka nahi pata ki abhimanyu ko kitna sach pata ...kya episode mein hai...kaise ho raha hai sab....so don't make any opinion
I have no hopes that Abhimanyu will come. It will be drama between Goenka'aOriginally posted by: Prachi1967
I want abhimanyu to listen
But they're celebrating Christmas in Goenkas as per bts
Something will happen