
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

OK So Prabhas is a pan Indian star?
His Hindi trailer got more views and likes than the Telugu one.Not as much as Saaho..which is a record(for a shitty trailer-it is a double crown)
All language included-it has the highest ever views and likes !! I mean RRR has so many stars and their fans(atleast 5 including SSR)
For a bashed trailer?
Akki fans are dancing under Radhe shyam tweets too.Worried for Prithviraj
YAS. I’ve been watching Korean Dramas since I was 15 years old. I’m multicultural-loving and watch basically anything foreign, including Indian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish & sometimes Pakistani dramas. 😆Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
That’s a basic for any Korean Drama fan worth her salt. But wait, that means you are a Korean Drama fan too?😲 I love you even more now. I am ready to Marry.😆☺️
Okay it’s settled. Name the date and time and I’ll come ready with my sindoor-ki-taqat. 😍

Dafaq was that
🙄
pooja hegde sounds like alia bhatt, pooja is pretty
the script is not very clear from the trailer
https://x.com/FauziTheMovie/status/2077632950674301107
It will be released in Hindi also. https://www.instagram.com/p/DakN7aqlKQO/
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/i/status/2040709565482930502
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
10