Merry Christmas everyone
have fun and stay safe
Are you guys fully vaccinated?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Merry Christmas everyone
have fun and stay safe
Are you guys fully vaccinated?
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Meekaa ๐คโค๏ธ Iโm good, how is you? Itโs been so long!! I missed you!๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
tum bhi gayab ho๐
Same to you, have fun๐๐Originally posted by: priya185
Merry Christmas everyone
have fun and stay safe
Are you guys fully vaccinated?
Yesh, I amโฆwbu?
Main toh aati jaati rehti hu๐ Itโs your twinnie whose completely gayab, missing, MIA ๐ฅฒ๐
P.S- Do I see Grandpa Balaa in your siggy dabba?๐ I like๐
thanks, are you celebrating?
yes I had booster too
Not doing much, nopeโฆ just xmas dinner in the evening. Good!! Keep yourself safe๐คงโ๏ธ
Priya ๐คOriginally posted by: priya185
Merry Christmas everyone
have fun and stay safe
Are you guys fully vaccinated?
How are you ? ๐ค
Have fun ๐ค
@bold, For this alone, I want someone to show IF to Sid๐คฃ
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Main toh aati jaati rehti hu๐ Itโs your twinnie whose completely gayab, missing, MIA ๐ฅฒ๐
P.S- Do I see Grandpa Balaa in your siggy dabba?๐ I like๐
Shes back now๐
ab to tum grandpa Sid ko dekhti hi rahogi...thanks to my Christmas gifts enjoy the sight
He will be a blushyโ grandpaโบ๏ธ A whole wifey, some potential partners and so many grandchildren๐๐ฅฐ
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k