Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This bit is extremely cute 😳but yahi toh Tadap Tadap look ana hain. I feel this isn't the full segment .
Awhh.. Finally a proper date. I just hope ki Manushi chipak chipak ke vahan bhi na pahonch jaye
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
This bit is extremely cute 😳but yahi toh Tadap Tadap look ana hain. I feel this isn't the full segment .
This is whole segment… I watched it.
That means their heartbroken stance is mostly for Tej bhaiyya.😆
Okay not funny.
Originally posted by: DYB2Y3CHIN4LETCQ
That means their heartbroken stance is mostly for Tej bhaiyya.😆
Okay not funny.
Kal ka live
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX3QTLjDo3Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
ye kl wala bts christmas party ka ni.. kuch mix h .. Bhagya lakshmi and Kundali bhagya cast is also there…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3TRHPP_Pg/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: FL7CFAA76XWI3BXO
That means their heartbroken stance is mostly for Tej bhaiyya.😆
Okay not funny.
too early to judge… however I will be more than happy if it turns out to be this way… Manushi wala chapter matter ni krta mtlb for Meet Ahlawat.. also is it me or does makers along with that naaging music added a Manushi chant (Manushi.. Manushi.. Manushi) while she was walking and uttering her self obsessed rant…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye kl wala bts christmas party ka ni.. kuch mix h .. Bhagya lakshmi and Kundali bhagya cast is also there…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3TRHPP_Pg/?utm_medium=copy_link
Tab zee ki party!! 🤣
Btw the BTS that we had of glasses breaking had that funny manager na.. So ye phirse todegi??