Thankyou Noor🤗
You are getting sound? I am unable to hear... Is it my system or case with everyone?
Yaar why my hands are shaking
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thankyou Noor🤗
You are getting sound? I am unable to hear... Is it my system or case with everyone?
Yaar why my hands are shaking
Thank you. But no volume
Janiiiiiiii, the truth is out
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Wowww!!!! Abhi way to go man…. Get you girl.
I am too excited. Thanks for sharing Noor🤗
Yaar mera dil aise zor zor se dhadhak raha hai... Waise are you able to hear?
Or there is no sound... I am confused is it my system or video mein hi aawaz nahi hai
And always welcome🤗
Thank god... Varna mujhe lagta Mera Naya Naya phone kharab ho gya hai aur phir papa se sunti main
No yrrr there is jo sound I'm searching for that segment on insta 😭Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
You are getting sound? I am unable to hear... Is it my system or case with everyone?
Yaar why my hands are shaking
But I'm so excited 🥳
No yrrr there is jo sound I'm searching for that segment on insta 😭
But I'm so excited 🥳
Mera wifi khatam ho gya hai aur agar insta jaungi toh net udd jayega aur phir main ... Mummy hotspot band kar degi ...
I am screaming tho... Finally my baby couple are one step towards each other....
ye kaise hoga..🤷♀️
mujhe laga abhi ko fb aayega.. Ya toh pic mila ...jis ne pic nikala usko thankx you..😆
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Yaar mera dil aise zor zor se dhadhak raha hai... Waise are you able to hear?
Or there is no sound... I am confused is it my system or video mein hi aawaz nahi hai
And always welcome🤗
Everyone’s heart is beating faster. 😆
No re there is no sound… but still I am happy with the visuals.😳
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Yaar mera dil aise zor zor se dhadhak raha hai... Waise are you able to hear?
Or there is no sound... I am confused is it my system or video mein hi aawaz nahi hai
And always welcome🤗
Everyone’s heart is beating faster. 😆
No re there is no sound… but still I am happy with the visuals.😳