Why sad react still on my post ? 😲🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why sad react still on my post ? 😲🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Why sad react still on my post ? 😲🤣
Kyunki I didn't get back to this os since then 🤣
Thanks for reminding 😆 And bumping the story 🤣
Achanak kaise yaad ayi iski? 🤪
Haan yaad rahega 🤩
I guess you know now 😆
This was so hilarious. I had such a nice smile while reading throughout
Gosh. Raghav was so cute with the Baby
Not to mention, I liked how you showed Naidu knowing exactly when to escape from both Mr. & Mrs. Rao😆
Btw, I love the sound 'Thwip'🤣
I loveddd it
The baby kept throwing grapes at him🤣🤣
Bee, I had read this story but didnt comment (was a silent member) but this stayed with me etched in my memory.🤗
It is such a fun story and so well written. I hope we get a short track like this in a show. While I feel Pallavi will be able to handle kids, it will be cute to see Raghav try.
I was reading random stories aur ye mil gaya 🤣🤣
I loved it Bee 🤣 maza aa gaya padh ke 🤣 Medu wada and bhaji 🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing at this 🤣🤣
I love Raghav Rao 😂😂
It's true no one can be like him.
A beautiful one shot 💞💞
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0