So damn true 🤣🤣Originally posted by: August14
Mai bhi line mai hu 👀...I want one Aryan too lekin real life mai sirf Aditya hi milte hai🤧😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
So damn true 🤣🤣Originally posted by: August14
Mai bhi line mai hu 👀...I want one Aryan too lekin real life mai sirf Aditya hi milte hai🤧😭
https://mobile.twitter.com/Taeaestheticx/status/1474008539874017285
love this song... anyone know which movie?
Originally posted by: Charishma
I honestly feel like Aryan's going to end up helping him instead 😂. With the goons atleast.
honestly me, too 😆
He looked like he was going to walk out there before Harish gave the house papers && then again before Prakash came
I have a nasty feeling Imlie will get roped in to save the house from these wannabe bhai log now 🤣
Originally posted by: lovereading14
https://mobile.twitter.com/Taeaestheticx/status/1474008539874017285
love this song... anyone know which movie?
it's not from any movie. It's Sitara ke Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara show ka OST.
Wait I'll share it here....
It's so ridiculous. 'Adi is in more pain than Imlie.' She's voicing Aditya's words from previous episode. Also, did you see the quick look she gave Imlie and Aryan as she left the dancefloor after Adtya?I have a feeling she's going to flip again soon 👀Originally posted by: libran90
Aur woh vedi Aparna, tab tak beti hai Imlie, jab tak Aditya param pita parmeshwar usse batti nahi kar lete hai
Matlab bhaisaab ki bakchodi aisi ki iske de lu lu khandaan ko lag riya hai ki Aditya munne raja ne katti kar rakhi hai Imlie se🤪
Main bolti hu, mandap chodo, chita sajao, aur lita do ha***khor ko😈
The bold - exactly.
Originally posted by: lovereading14
https://mobile.twitter.com/Taeaestheticx/status/1474008539874017285
love this song... anyone know which movie?
seems like it’s from a show
Originally posted by: August14
it's not from any movie. It's Sitara ke Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara show ka OST.
Wait I'll share it here....
thanks!
We’re all eager to help 😆