Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Saali Aadhi Gharwali :/

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, guys Lost Dr is actually proving this. What is your take on this?? 

I feel it's absolutely disgusting, we know what Witchrohi did to Akshu n Abhi so our hate is justified, but Abhi doesn't, for him, she's someone who saved him n has good intentions for his mom. 🤡 So how sane is he ??

I respect that he is in love n all but at least kuch decency rakho you said yes to her sister, Writers have officially lost it kuch bhi likhe ja rahe hain. And they even focus on their scene which looks completely horrible considering that they are jija- saali.🤢

I know everyone will have justified reasons for this but I feel it's bad, seeing yrkkh history they always showed pure relations be it Kartik and Gayu even though she had feelings for him n Naira had rejected him. That was handled very well....  😭

P.S.- Absolutely my take, ur views are welcome.

Edited by aishapl013 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaar. Of course I am disgusted by jija-saali Kamar pe Haath romance. 

But yeh in writers ka roz ka hai. Remember when Kartik was married to Vedika, he was full on touching and flirting with Naira. This is nothing new sadly. 

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

RISHTAS oF THE FUTURE 

EK BANDA or DO BEHEN

Why make a choice when you can have it all 
👍🏼

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

But yeh in writers ka roz ka hai. Remember when Kartik was married to Vedika, he was full on touching and flirting Naira. This is nothing new sadly. 

kal cabin and car wala was disgusting....aaj wala was shown as unintentional...mujhe kal and aaj wale scenes mein farak laga...kal wala was in a bad taste

aaj abhi tried to help...baarish mein fisalna ho jaata hai...and so unintentional  tha...😂

But ek baat laga mujhe.....Bhanwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi....kal abhi  forcefully akshu ko car se wapis goenka house le kar aata hai...aaj he must be cursing himself...akshu ne interfere nahi kiya hota to arohi and uski shaadi ke tootne ke chances the...akshu ko andar le kar aaya Abhi and akshu ne gudgobar kar diya.....😂

aishapl013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ekahriz

But yeh in writers ka roz ka hai. Remember when Kartik was married to Vedika, he was full on touching and flirting Naira. This is nothing new sadly. 

Maine Vedika ka track nahi dekha, lucky me. But voh toh bohot baad main aaya, at least start main they were great yeh toh shuru se yahi dikha rahe hain. Jabke in basic character sketch of Abhi was like that he respects women aur ab toh 🤢. I feel like the writers keep their brain in cold storage when they write the plot, Kuch toh uthake maarne ka man hota hain 😈.

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Haha his revenge shaadi plan is totally backfiring I love it 

aishapl013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apacs

RISHTAS oF THE FUTURE 

EK BANDA or DO BEHEN

Why make a choice when you can have it all 
👍🏼

Yeh kya hain shopping mall.... Tresemme nahi mila toh Dove se kaam chala lo 

aishapl013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apacs

Haha his revenge shaadi plan is totally backfiring I love it 

It is not only backfiring its combusting 👏

Ab toh inki shaadi honi hi chahiye I would love to see whose the best in Birlas Arohi or mahima ??

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree 

I am also finding it very boring to watch Jija Sali romance.🤣🤣

Janiye janiye khel rahe hai dono barish main 🤢🤣🤣 aur yeh Ladki hamesha girti kyu hai cant she walk straight 🤣

Whatever bad will happens to Arohi will be hes luck and her own karma. 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: India_TV

kal cabin and car wala was disgusting....aaj wala was shown as unintentional...mujhe kal and aaj wale scenes mein farak laga...kal wala was in a bad taste

aaj abhi tried to help...baarish mein fisalna ho jaata hai...and so unintentional  tha...😂

But ek baat laga mujhe.....Bhanwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi....kal abhi  forcefully akshu ko car se wapis goenka house le kar aata hai...aaj he must be cursing himself...akshu ne interfere nahi kiya hota to arohi and uski shaadi ke tootne ke chances the...akshu ko andar le kar aaya Abhi and akshu ne gudgobar kar diya.....😂

Unintentional and all teek hai. Accidents ho jaat hai. That i understand. But what is this romantic BGM? 🤣