He was not wearing blazer.. seems nikal ke rakhka ho. But as far as I remember he was wearing white shirt n black inner jacket.
to same sequence ho skta h … uske kuch scenes ki shooting rh gyi ho..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He was not wearing blazer.. seems nikal ke rakhka ho. But as far as I remember he was wearing white shirt n black inner jacket.
to same sequence ho skta h … uske kuch scenes ki shooting rh gyi ho..
Ashi n Shagun both posted packup stories at nearly the same time Matlab itnaa Kya latemight shoot kia bhai
https://instagram.com/stories/i_ashisinghh/2735412724085758019?utm_medium=share_sheet
https://instagram.com/stories/i_shagunofficial/2735402524669400908?utm_medium=share_sheet
Originally posted by: Eemasnia
Ashi n Shagun both posted packup stories at nearly the same time Matlab itnaa Kya latemight shoot kia bhai
https://instagram.com/stories/i_ashisinghh/2735412724085758019?utm_medium=share_sheet
https://instagram.com/stories/i_shagunofficial/2735402524669400908?utm_medium=share_sheet
night shoot hoga… even sharain was there and she had a bandage on one hand… did she do suicide drama… and she was wearing black dress I think new montage wala…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
is this red guy the manager?
https://twitter.com/hayat_40397106/status/1474065566264545297?s=21
I don't think so