Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah it is tiring. 😆 Anyway chodo usko. Baki batao kya halchal he
I finished my masters this past Friday
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah it is tiring. 😆 Anyway chodo usko. Baki batao kya halchal he
I finished my masters this past Friday
oooh nice. Congratulation! 🥳 🥳Ek aur treat
acha. Kesa he show?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oooh nice. Congratulation! 🥳 🥳Ek aur treat
I don’t know what treat to give 🤣🤣
bhot days se pm theory nahi padhi 🤣 bo hi de do
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
acha. Kesa he show?
I’m enjoying it 😃 it’s something different from what I’ve seen on ITV
The promos get an award for some of the most misleading marketing tactics in itv ever 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bhot days se pm theory nahi padhi 🤣 bo hi de do
Waise I do have a PM theory in my mind but need to actually write it 🤣🤣 ☺️
then that means marketing team is doing their job nicely 😆🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m enjoying it 😃 it’s something different from what I’ve seen on ITV
The promos get an award for some of the most misleading marketing tactics in itv ever 🤣🤣🤣
hehe likho likhoOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Waise I do have a PM theory in my mind but need to actually write it 🤣🤣 ☺️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then that means marketing team is doing their job nicely 😆🤣
🤣🤣🤣 It’s annoying but itv is going to itv 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k