Originally posted by: XACX6CBYYAPRTX6G
Flower when you converted to Adhithya from male lead?? Imlie spin-off character inspired you?
You noticed now😲
It was from the time he and Imlie signed DP 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: XACX6CBYYAPRTX6G
Flower when you converted to Adhithya from male lead?? Imlie spin-off character inspired you?
You noticed now😲
It was from the time he and Imlie signed DP 😈
haan bahi Kal arylie perform Karen ga to woh dono bhi karen gay you know competition chal raha ha move on 😆Originally posted by: FlowerHater
I want Aditya malini to perform on "Chaka chak song"🤣
Bari zalim Larki ha yaar 😆
Malini doing this
bus ker flower 🤣
ye bhi jabardasti vali saadi hai🤣
Originally posted by: 2Y4LL4BCF5ZQXCJN
ye bhi jabardasti vali saadi hai🤣
One of my wish malini ka performance on
Meri sari wish ab se Aryan Malini k liye 😎
I want to be in winner team only😎
Phooluuuuuu
Ek taraf Sara ko dekho; uske bagal me Malini ko...
Kya aisa ho sakta hai🤣
Originally posted by: libran90
Phooluuuuuu
Ek taraf Sara ko dekho; uske bagal me Malini ko...
Kya aisa ho sakta hai🤣
I am not comparing but I want Malini to perform on this song bas😭