HOW DO WE KNOW SUCCESSFUL THA
PATIENT ALIVE YA DEAD WHERE IS THE PROOF 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
HOW DO WE KNOW SUCCESSFUL THA
PATIENT ALIVE YA DEAD WHERE IS THE PROOF 🤣
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Sorry Amru I cannot understand Hindi. I am American born Taiwanese 😳 I have no idea the joke.
Hey dear....
Its just a fun post.... I was wondering how arohi being an intern can do the operation..... That too successfully....
And i was like the reporters come and ask we want to see that intern....
And finally harsh comes to know she did some blunder in the operation.... So harsh to the reporters....
Neither did i say anything nor did u guys hear anything.... And he sends off the reporters and kicks arohi from birla hospital... 😆
Thank you for explaining 😊 Sorry to have bothered you 😳
That too in record time of maybe 5 to 10 mins!! And she was back in Abhi's cabin that too without knocking!!!!