Drama drama drama har jagah drama
But real life drama is more intresting and entertaining than virtual world drama
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Drama drama drama har jagah drama
But real life drama is more intresting and entertaining than virtual world drama
I like to watch anupama because of song selection 😍
I like all the songs which they picturised with Anupama and Anuj
It reminds me those rainy days where I just listen to soft songs during journey and take me to some new world
this is so true twinneeOriginally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Drama drama drama har jagah drama
But real life drama is more intresting and entertaining than virtual world drama
so u got one time pass🤗🤗Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I like to watch anupama because of song selection 😍
I like all the songs which they picturised with Anupama and Anuj
It reminds me those rainy days where I just listen to soft songs during journey and take me to some new world

Happy Birthday Twinne
🤗🥳❤️🤗
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
so u got one time pass🤗🤗
Arre nahi re I don't watch that show my family watch and I enjoy thier song selection
So many songs which i hardly heard or forgot about it 😆
It feels good to listen old soft songs
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
this is so true twinnee
Haa re life dhum tana tana tana tana ban gayi hain 😆
Good to see you back
Really miss talking to you 🤗
Happy birthday Jaya🤗 May God bless you dear
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k